Spirituality Course

This blog is about the various courses on Spirituality offered through the ULC Seminary. The students offer responses to their various lessons and essays upon completion of the courses.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Course In Miracles

Homework for A Course In Miracles  Lesson #6
What do you desire to attract into your life?   I desire to attract developing a Yoga teacher training program into my life  ( the only condition is that it has to be for my higher consciousness or I do not want it).  I am attempting to keep ego out of my desires and this is difficult.  I believe that Yoga is good for every Body at some level of practice.  I have also a second desire and that is to live with my lover of over 50 years; we have been reconnected after not seeing one another after almost 50 years and have seen each other for over three months and want to be together; the only thing: we live currently over 2500 miles apart!  So those are my two desires.

How much do I really really really want these two desires?    Well, I really want both of them and believe they are both realistic and doable.  I probably want to be with my soulmate more that I want to train Yoga teachers, but want them both very much.  I think about both of these desires all the time.  I want both desires very strongly.

What's preventing me from attracting these desires?   Nothing on  (almost) both desires.  I am awaiting approval of my insurance company on the Yoga teacher training desire and if I do not get approved, that one will need to be shifted to something else relating to yoga.  Nothing is preventing me from getting the second desire other than deciding where to llive and how many months in each place and so on.

How have I failed to attract what I desire into my life?  Well, I actually do not feel at this point that I have failed on either desire.  They both just take time.  

What is your fear will happen if you don't manifest your desires?    I do not have any fear regarding the first desire of training Yoga teachers,but I do have fear relating to the second desire.  I admit that I want this man in my life and that if I do not get him, I will have to go through some great loss over it and start all over, do a lot of soul searching,, crying and so on.  I am assuming that our relationship will work out at this point.

What do I fear if I do manifest what I desire?   Well,  if I am approved to do the Yoga teacher training program I will have a ton of work to do if I do get on with it.  The other fear relating to my lover is that I will have to spend more time in Dallas Texas and not live in Oregon as much and I love Oregon!    I guess this is more of a reality than a fear, but there is some fear involved due to the fact that I've moved so much in my life that I have some negative thinking around having to move again. 

I will say that it is quite interesting that I am doing this program at a time in my life when I am in transition after divorcing my husband of 31 years  (my choice), moving to a new town, spending more time in Mexico with my sister and now falling in love with my childhood sweetheart.............again. Oh, and building an office, taking on teaching a ton of classes and trying to keep a private counseling business going and doing seminars in Energy Therapy............Emotional Freedom Techniques....15 years training and experience with the teaching the techniques.  
**********************
Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button. 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers and lots of free online sermons for your use. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment