Spirituality Course

This blog is about the various courses on Spirituality offered through the ULC Seminary. The students offer responses to their various lessons and essays upon completion of the courses.

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Dr. of Spirituality - Miracle of Prayer - Lesson 2

Prayer Exercise:

Dear God, creator of life and the essence of love. I pray for the restoration of My Mother's body to how you allowed her physical presentation in form to be created. With your healing love and ability to create, I thank you for resorting her body to health in form, with your love.

Dear God, beyond my physical senses I pray you have already started working on my comprehension of your love. This comprehension is now my comfort allowing me to know you more, to express my gratefulness and to extend the love that you have in me and for me. My world will change with this comprehension as all my perceptions will be opened with full view. No longer will my vision be of tunnel vision but an open view to illuminate what is dark. Your love through my eyes will be like a light beaming out. I will see what I couldn't see before, and with any shadows I will be able to cast light on that was an illusion of darkness. I pray to feel your work of love within me beginning now. I know it has already begun. Thank you God for hearing my prayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment