Spirituality Course

This blog is about the various courses on Spirituality offered through the ULC Seminary. The students offer responses to their various lessons and essays upon completion of the courses.

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Dr. of Spirituality - Miracle of Prayer - Introduction

Introduction commentary. I'm excited to embark on this journey in the Doctorate of spirituality, a miracle in prayer. I have felt through all my life, guided. When I have ignored the guidance I have had misfortune, even trauma. Through my fault of not listening. I found, prayer allows me to 'know' clearer, to 'hear' clearer in the spiritual sense and to just understand. I want to feel stronger in my prayer life, I want to 'know' the guided messages with more clarity and to be able to pass on this skill to my clients as their life coach. In my practice I am focused on health, fitness, wellness and spirituality (through Christian metaphysics). Yet, I feel this need and desire to strengthen my spiritual practice for myself first, in order to provide this for my coaching practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment