Spirituality Course

This blog is about the various courses on Spirituality offered through the ULC Seminary. The students offer responses to their various lessons and essays upon completion of the courses.

Monday, August 15, 2011

DR OF SPIRITUALITY LESSON

Prayer Exercise:

Describe the obstacles that are preventing you from recognizing Love's presence within you. 

Write an essay explaining how the concept that nothing real can be threatened and nothing unreal exists might change what you ask for in prayer? 

The answer this question is my imagination and illusion that I am separate prevents me from allowing myself to recognize Love's presence around and within me.  Imagined fear, doubt, and lack makes me think I'm anything less than love.  This results in looking outside of myself to "find" something that's not lost to begin with.  It's the only things that's real. All things could not exist without love yet out of fear as human we scrounge around discovering what's already there, inventing what we already have, thinking we will "find" love.  It's a cycle that has gone on for eons that we are searching for love.  Time to stop searching and ALLOW what we are to be.  I understand now what it means to be.  It means that I AM LOVE. Nothing less nothing more because there is not anything more than LOVE.  

Feeling separate from everyone and everything is a lie- an illusion.  The challenge there in lies how to let go of the imagination of fear.  Letting go of fear which is imagined is the key to true FREEDOM by doing that only LOVE is left because that's all there is.  

Now, as I pray to God I now ask for help and guidance so I can use my free will to let My Love shine, let all Love shine in all things. I now ask God to assist me in letting what I AM BE! That is my true self, that's who I AM.  I now pray to God to help me accept and allow all that there is to be present in my life.  I now ask God that the only thing I perceive and have awareness of is LOVE


Law Of One
Naunie Maddox

No comments:

Post a Comment