Spirituality Course

This blog is about the various courses on Spirituality offered through the ULC Seminary. The students offer responses to their various lessons and essays upon completion of the courses.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

1. Think about something for which you have been praying. Now write a prayer that prays from the perspective of your new understanding of what God, His Son and you really are. 

2. Imagine the comfort you would feel if you were able to fully accept the fact that you are loved beyond measure. Think of the miracles that will occur in your life when you are able to accept the fullness of your complete worthiness. Write a prayer that asks for these conditions and a few paragraphs describing the way your world will change when receive that for which you have asked. 


1.  My Great Father in the Heavens, Jesus the Christ Son of God, I approach you with Love and Reverence.  Thank you for your love and light.  Let me be God realized.  Remove from me the obstacles and the illusions that have imprisoned me.  Assist me now in remembering who I truly am.  Let me remember the love and perfection I really am. Thank you the perfect, whole, and healed self that I am. Allow me to realize this.  Let me please be an extension of your love, that I may expand the love I am to the world around me.  
Assist me now in claiming my birthright of Perfect Love.  Help me to understand this with all of my existence.   This is the truth and I accept it now.  I surrender now my Dear Loving Father.  
Thank you.  
Blessed Be
Amen. 


 2.  Accepting and realizing my worthiness fully as Gods Son would remedy the many illusions that create pain and suffering in my life.  There would never be an issue of insecurity, low self esteem, and low self confidence.  Sickness and pain would disappear as all fear would dissolve as would the things the illusions created.  The love that would fill me would radiate out to all things in my life.  Problems and dilemmas would be gone. Peace would replace all the Junk in my life.  Understanding would expand to all around me.  Freedom from bondage.
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment