Spirituality Course

This blog is about the various courses on Spirituality offered through the ULC Seminary. The students offer responses to their various lessons and essays upon completion of the courses.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Dr. of Spirituality ACIM: Lesson 4

Excellent lesson on forgiveness. I must admit, I still need to follow and relearn how to forgive on a better level. More so for myself than anything. I figure, to have True Forgiveness would have some peace for myself and my spirit. Prayer comes in handy a lot for this. 

When I was younger, I had a ton of anger issues. Traumatic events and triggers sort of ruled my life until I became a Mother. From that point on, I've been learning not just to forgive those that have done me wrong, but forgiving myself for letting that kind of toxicity take over my being. After 10+ years, it's still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment