Spirituality Course

This blog is about the various courses on Spirituality offered through the ULC Seminary. The students offer responses to their various lessons and essays upon completion of the courses.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lesson 12 ~ Spiritual Leadership ~ Unit 2 All You Need Is Love Part 4 ~ Essay

Lesson 12 ~ Spiritual Leadership ~ Unit 2 All You Need Is Love Part 4 ~ Essay

By:  Rev. Trent Murman

 

How do I get hope?

I believe when a person resorts to asking this question of himself or actually looking for/or crying out for help from another, the person has concluded that this form of living is not what God has had planned for him.  God has given each and every one of us our own unique life's plan and this road you are following is not it.  How does one get hope?  I believe he has to reach out to someone he trusts and will listen to.  Then his God will guide him and give him the strength to get himself out of the downward spiral.  I do not believe God will give him the hope, but he will certainly guide him and the true effort has to be on the person seeking "hope".   I feel "hope" comes in all forms, some readily visible and some has to be hunted or dug for in life.  Remembering, not to get false hope mixed up with looking for guidance and true hope form Him.  Children and adults may say "God just do this one thing for me and I'll never ask for anything else", well you and I both know this selfish request probably will never come true, He doesn't work like that.  –or- I "hope" I can get this car, God please let this happen, most likely it won't.  I believe He gives us the tools to work with which may include the second chakra which is located about two fingers below your bellybutton and the third chakra which is the energy center of your body.  Listen to these inner voices, they can be very helpful and a blessing in all aspects of life.  GO IN PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment