Spirituality Course

This blog is about the various courses on Spirituality offered through the ULC Seminary. The students offer responses to their various lessons and essays upon completion of the courses.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Lesson #1

This is going to be a very "interesting" course. Already I feel a little disrepected by the assumption that people are either "science minded" or "spiritually minded". As an anthropologist AND minister I consider myself to be both and most people that I know are somewhere in the middle. However I took this class so that I can offer spiritual counseling without having to fall back on phrases like "let's see what the Bible says". I hope I'm not disappointed,
 
Connie

--

"When you feel your tree breaking, just bend"...The New Radicals


No comments:

Post a Comment