Spirituality Course

This blog is about the various courses on Spirituality offered through the ULC Seminary. The students offer responses to their various lessons and essays upon completion of the courses.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Re: Shamanism course Hypnosis


I have done self hypnosis for many years and have been able to relieve stress with this aide. I think I have done it even as a child. My parents used to tell people that if I was watching TV there woud be no use talking to me because i would never hear them but I never remembered what I was watching on TV. I would "Space- Out" as my mother called it and would not respond unless yelled at or touched. I remember this being said about me yet never remembered anything anyone said or did during that time period.

-- Virginia
ULC Seminary


No comments:

Post a Comment