Spirituality Course

This blog is about the various courses on Spirituality offered through the ULC Seminary. The students offer responses to their various lessons and essays upon completion of the courses.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Course In Miracles

A Course In Miracles Lesson #10 Comments
Visualization is good, but I always give a condition to anything that I think I want.  That condition is that what I think that I want  (which may be mostly ego-based)  is for my higher mind and higher consciousness.   I would not be on the earth if I were not supposed to advance spiritually; this is what it is all about.  Many times the ego wants "stuff" that is not for ones overall highest good.  I only want what is for my highest good.  All mistakes are lessons and all lessons are for my highest good.  I do think that visualizing is good for the neurobics of the brain and can assist us in numerous ways.  Visualization can be a powerful form of Meditation if done correctly, but Visualization is about the future and future manifestation.   So we have some contradictions as to being in the present moment and manifesting what we want to have happen in life.   Isn't this the way of metaphysics though?!  What if we Visualize the present moment?   Now this is a very good thing..  The true purpose of Visualization may be to make improvements in our lives in order to experience more pleasant present moments.    Thank you and with Love and Light,
Elizabeth

**********************
Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button. 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers and lots of free online sermons for your use. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment