Spirituality Course

This blog is about the various courses on Spirituality offered through the ULC Seminary. The students offer responses to their various lessons and essays upon completion of the courses.

Friday, April 26, 2024

Course: Doctor of Spirituality (ACIM) of ULC Seminary - Lesson 2: God, His Son and You

Name:           Stefan Schulz

Date:             April 26, 2024

Course:         Doctor of Spirituality (ACIM) of ULC Seminary

Lesson:         II – God, His Son and You

 

Hello Loretta and brothers and sisters of ULC Seminary, thank you very, very much for this magnificent, spiritually very in-depth and instructive lesson! Here are my prayer exercises:

1.    Think about something for which you have been praying. Now write a prayer that prays from the perspective of your new understanding of what God, His Son and you really are. 

Heavenly Father, Abba, I pray to you in the name of my Lord, Light, Redeemer, Liberator, Savior, King, High Priest, Way, Truth, Judge and Shepherd Jesus Christ, who is in me and I in Him. He, who covers and purifies me by His love and blood. Thank you that you have send Jesus Christ to me, He who has found and chosen me for the purpose to be your Son in Him. Thank you for your love and grace and for your Holy Spirit who resides in me, who guides me and protects me. Thank you for guiding and leading me by your truth and your way and thereby to my real life and purpose. 


I pray and ask you to purify me completely from all leftovers of my former unnatural, artificial and illusional programming of duality, which created an awful ego which is not and was not me. Please, heavenly Father, as your Son, fill me instead with all your love, your truth, your joy, your wisdom, your righteousness and your strength to follow the way of Jesus Christ. Let me be a blessing to all creation in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Please lead all your creation back to you as you have done it with me, this in order to heal and purify the whole planet. 


Thank you that You have given me all these revelations and that you have brought me back to my true nature in you. Amen.

2.    Imagine the comfort you would feel if you were able to fully accept the fact that you are loved beyond measure. Think of the miracles that will occur in your life when you are able to accept the fullness of your complete worthiness. Write a prayer that asks for these conditions and a few paragraphs describing the way your world will change when receive that for which you have asked.

Heavenly Father, Abba, I pray to you in the name of my Lord, Light, Redeemer, Liberator, Savior, King, High Priest, Way, Truth, Judge and Shepherd Jesus Christ, who is in me and I in Him. He, who covers and purifies me by His love and blood.


Heavenly Father, thank you for your inifinite love for me and please give me this love, joy, strength, simplicity, innocence and the clarity to follow the way of Jesus Christ in fullness as your true son. I understand that only then I will be able to recognize, to experience and to appreciate all the wonderful miracles, blessings and healings that you will reveal to me on this way.


Heavenly Father, this is the life I am endlessly looking forward to since you have found and chosen me. To finally be completely free from all my programmed fears, feelings of inferiority, my shame and my feelings of lack. Heavenly Father, thank you very much that you have chosen me to be able to walk this path of light, love, righteousness and joy in Jesus Christ. Amen.


Greetings from your brother in Christ, 


Stefan

No comments:

Post a Comment